S01:E05 "...for who?"
Episode 5 • Published Apr 29, 2019
Tactical framing is making us stupider, even if some of us are Masters of Science.
Science Master v. Science Bachelor
- Do you display your degree?
- We don’t.
Spice Mix Talk
Tactical Framing Is Making Us Dumber
- Why you still don’t understand the Green New Deal - VOX on YouTube
- “Just let the bomb explode, it’s too difficult to diffuse” is a helluva position to be considered moderate.
- A thought technology to avoid the trap of tactical framing: append any assertions that are made like, “this will be too drastic”, or “this is too expensive”with the question: “for who?” Or, “to who?”
||SXSW 2019 - YouTube](https://youtu.be/JU-SE5eNt04)
- “The idea that political will is our greatest obstacle should be the most embarrassing thing to us.”
- “I think one of the keys to dismantling fear is dismantling a zero-sum mentality…What does that mean? It means the rejection outright of the logic that says that someone else’s gain necessitates my loss—and that my gain must necessitate someone else’s loss.”